EVENT: The 11th Agriculture and Food Exhibition (AGRIFEX-Ethiopia 2018)
DATE: May 10-14, 2018
VENUE: Addis Ababa Exhibition Center
The Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources in collaboration with Addis Ababa Chamber of Commerce and Sectoral Associations (AACCSA) will be organizing the 11th Addis Chamber Specialized International Agriculture and Food Trade Fair from 10 to 14 May, 2018 at Addis Ababa Exhibition Center.
The objectives of AGRIFEX Ethiopia are:
- to introduce Ethiopian business enterprises and their products/services to the general public and the international business community;
- to bring together technology suppliers and seekers and facilitate the transfer of technology in agriculture and food sector;
- to serve as a platform for exploring the possibilities of joint venture investments in Ethiopia; and to create a forum where local and international business communities could come together and reach business agreements;
- to facilitate exchange of experiences and information among the business community worldwide;
- to provide forum for buyer-seller meetings to exploit immediate trading opportunities and;
- to promote investment potential of the country.
- Ethiopia Launches National Horticulture Production and Marketing Strategy
- Addis Ababa Chamber of Commerce Launches Four Major Trade Fairs in 2018
- Ethiopia Launches 15-Year National Adaptation Plan to Address Climate Change
- Training for Women and Men Livestock Keepers Enhances Animal Health Interventions in Ethiopia
- KAFACI, EIAR Pledge to Enhance Non-Ruminant Livestock R&D through Intensified Collaborative Efforts