According to the city’s Construction and Housing Development Bureau, more than 39,000 condominium houses built under 20/80 and 10/90 programs in various sites were also inaugurated.
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia (FBC)–Prime Minister Hailemariam Desalegn inaugurated today 1, 292 condominium houses built under 40/60 housing schemes at Senga Tera and Crown sites in the capital, Addis Ababa.
The houses will be transferred to beneficiaries soon in a lottery draw, it was noted.
According to Addis Ababa City Administration’s Construction and Housing Development Bureau, more than 39,000 condominium houses built under 20/80 and 10/90 housing programs in various sites were also inaugurated today.
The Administration has already transferred these houses to beneficiaries.
The Ministry of Urban Development and Housing hasn’t transferred so far houses built under the 40/60 scheme despite a plan to transfer 18,496 houses this Ethiopian fiscal year (2016/17).
Present at the inauguration ceremony were senior government officials, including Mr. Diriba Kuma, Mayor of Addis Ababa City.
Source: Fana Broadcasting Corporation
- Shashamane: Shashe’s Hospitality
- Road Accidents and Drunk Driving Cracking Addis Ababa Down
- Addis-Khartoum Public Transport to Commence Service on Sunday
- Youth Revolving Fund: Ethiopia’s New Initiative to Employ Disaffected Youth
- Ethiopia Launches New Sustainable Intervention for Green Cities Development
- Ethiopia, JICA Sign Loan Agreement for Women Entrepreneurship Development Project