Arba Minch University (AMU) hosted the commencement ceremony for 46 graduates from the Department of Architecture and Urban Planning, Institute of Technology, on March 4, 2017, at New Auditorium, Main Campus. University community, graduates’ kith and kin, well-wishers and others will attend the ceremony ― the University’s corporate communication directorate reported.
The officials from the University’s community, the Federal Ministry of Education, Ethiopian Association of Architecture and the Mayor of Arba Minch Town, Mr. Ezo Amako and others were some of the distinguished guests attended the ceremony.
This time, of 46 graduates, six were females. In the last graduation held on March 5, 2016, the Department had rolled out 57 graduates of which, 41 were males and 16 females.
Chronologically, it was the 8th batch, but its 5 & ½ years’ duration (that is, 11 semesters) especially makes it fourth since the program was nationally harmonized; as previously, it was of a four-years study program (that is, eight semesters).
Source: AMU Corporate Communication Directorate
- AMU Graduates Medical Students for the Third Time
- Haramaya University Inaugurates Institute of Technology Expansion Project
- Arsi University College of Health Sciences Graduates Health & Medical Professionals
- The University of Gondar and Queen’s University Join The MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program
- New York University Students Partnered with Hawassa City Administration to Support Rapid Urbanization and Ecotourism