Ethiopia colorfully promoted at Brussels Holiday Fair “Salon des Vacances”
Ethiopia Colorfully Promoted “Salon des Vacances” in Brussels
The Ethiopian Embassy in Brussels, together with Ethiopian Airlines and five tour operators from Ethiopia colorfully promoted Ethiopia at the Brussels holiday fair “Salon des Vacances” from 2-4 February 2017. On the 2nd of February, the Ethiopian stand was officially inaugurated jointly with the Embassy and Ethiopian Airlines and on Saturday 4th of February, a cultural performance was presented. Coffee ceremonies took place throughout the fair.
Five Ethiopian Tour Operators promoted the country to Belgian tourists and tourism professionals: Karibu Ethiopia Tour, Off-Track Ethiopia Tour & Travel, Tema Tour Ethiopia, Vast Ethiopia Tour And Walk In Ethiopia.
The Brussels Holiday Fair is the fourth major tourism event attended by the Embassy in recent weeks, after the Leuven Hobo Fair (Belgium), the Utrecht Vakantiesalon (the Netherlands) and the Vakanz fair (Luxembourg).
This year, more than 120,000 tourists were expected to visit the Brussels tourism fair.
More pictures from the Trade Fair can be found by clicking here.
Source: Ethiopian Embassy in Brussels, Belgium
- Azerbaijan’s Embassy Attends Charity Bazaar in Ethiopia
- Turkey Restores Ottoman-era Building in Harar City, Ethiopia
- Authority Expanding, Reestablishing Simien Mountains National Park
- Having the Best out of Both: Holiday Season and Ethiopia’s Delightful Adventures
- Orthodox Christians in Russia, Ukraine, Serbia, Ethiopia Prepare for Jan. 7 Christmas Celebrations