Ethiopia Is by Far the Best Investment Destination in Africa, Says Karel Claes
Mr. Karel Claes: “Ethiopia is by far the best investment destination in Africa”
During an interview on the 14th of February 2017 at the Ethiopian Embassy in Brussels, Belgium, Mr. Karel Claes explained why Ethiopia is currently the best destination for investments in Africa.
Reasons of this attractiveness include fast growth of the economy, development of the infrastructure, stability of the government and quality of the country’s rules and regulations.
According to Mr. Karel Claes, business and investments from European investors should be intensified in several sectors of the Ethiopian economy.
Moreover, Mr. Claes said Ethiopia’s tourism potential is still underestimated in Europe.
Mr. Karel Claes is a Belgian entrepreneur, former General Manager of Médecins Sans Frontières, co-author of the book Bestemming Ethiopia (Destination Ethiopia) and active in the network Entrepreneurs for Entrepreneurs (Ondernemers voor Ondernemers)
Source: Ethiopian Embassy in Brussels
- Dangote Group Diversifying Investment in Ethiopia
- Unilever Global Company to Expand Investment in Ethiopia
- TDB Bank Approves $60mln Loan Request from Three Ethiopian Companies
- VIDEO: Jigjiga Export Slaughter House Connects Pastoralists to International Markets
- Ethiopian Sugar Corporation: Country’s Sugar Revolution Attracted New Investor: Aliko Dangote