EVENT: Finnovation Africa: Ethiopia 2017
DATE: November 3, 2017
VENUE: Radisson Blu Hotel; Kazanchis Business District, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
ADDIS ABABA (Media Press)― Finnovation Africa: Ethiopia 2017 will be held at the Radisson Blu Addis Ababa on the 3rd of November 2017 and will tackle the most pressing questions for the progress of FinTech and the positive and proﬁtable transformation of banking in Africa, providing a platform for all stakeholders to engage in creating the future of ﬁnancial services on the continent – from established banking powerhouses to FinTech start‐ups.
The event will gather all players in the African FinTech ecosystem, including: government policymakers, leading banks and ﬁnancial institutions, MNOs (mobile network operators), legacy and neo payment players, international and regional investors, as well as the tech startup community on the continent who will come together at Finnovation Africa 2017 in Ethiopia’s capital with the purpose of driving positive FinTech impacts for Africa.
Finnovation Africa: Ethiopia 2017 will focus on the following major issues: The Digital Transformation of Banking, Mobile Money, Payments Innovation, Open Banking/APIs in Africa, Finclusion & Islamic Finance, Blockchain and Bitcoin: Realities in Africa, and Cyber Security ‐ as well as featuring sessions with a highly innovative format such as Inside the Investor’s Mind, Interviews with a Global Finnovator and an African Pioneer, Founder’s PainPoints, and The Wolves’ Den pitchfest.
Source: Ethico Live Limited
- The Ethiopian Electric Utility, Struggling to Keep Pace with Customers Needs
- Babies and Mothers Worldwide Failed by Lack of Investment in Breastfeeding
- Mekelle University, Ethiojobs to Establish Career Service Center and Organize Job Fair Event
- Ethiopia Announces 40-member Team for IAAF World Championships 2017; Kenenisa Opted Out
- EVENT: Addis Ababa to Host a Regional Consultation on Child and Forced Labor in Sub-Saharan Africa