The Department of Dermatology and Venereology of Jimma University (JU) received teaching aid materials from the American, based in Schaumburg, State of Illinois. These materials are of great help for undergraduate medical students to study dermatology easily. The materials are donated upon the request of the department and were sent within a very short period of time.
Dr. Tirsit Retta , the current head of department of Dermatology and Venereology of Jimma University, and who received the donation, has expressed her gratitude to the donor organization for it responded so quickly. She also emphasized that the Department will continue to expand the scope of its collaboration with the American Academy of Dermatology and other interested institutions for such collaborations would help to improve the quality of educations in Ethiopia and open an opportunity for international scholars to initiate research on Tropical dermatological cases.
- University of Gondar, Gates Foundation, et al. Hold International Training
- Mekelle University, Ethiojobs to Establish Career Service Center and Organize Job Fair Event
- Norwegian Support for Dental Health Service and Training Department in Addis Ababa University
- The University of Gondar and Queen’s University Join The MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program
- Haramaya University Hosted International Conference on Enhancing Pastoralists Livelihood and Resilience