EVENT: The 1st EAI International Conference on ICT for Development for Africa (ICT4DA)
DATE: September 25–27, 2017
VENUE: Bahir Dar, Ethiopia
The 1st EAI International Conference on ICT for Development for Africa (ICT4DA) is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation (EAI), a leading community-based organization devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries.
“Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: EI, ISI Thomson’s Scientific and Technical Proceedings at Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).”
Accepted Authors will be invited to submit an extended version of their work to Special Issue in EAI Endorsed Transactions on Pervasive Health and Technology.
- Mekelle University’s ICT Opens Huawei Network Academy
- Ethiopia’s Gebeya Talent Launches Developer Marketplace Platform in UK
- “Digital Ethiopia” ICT Expo Enables Local Innovators to Showcase Products
- Ethiopian Students Successfully Partake in FIRST Global Robotics Challenge
- Ethiopian Software Engineer Daniel Getachew Incorporates Bikes into Video Gaming
- American Geophysical Union Honors Ethiopian Melessew Nigussie with “Africa Awards for Research Excellence in Space Science”